As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world's most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Recruitment Consultant/ Downtown/ Up to $2500 basic
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188653
EA License No 01C4394
Employer Ref. recruit- elaine
- Managing contractors HR matters such as; Payroll, Leave benefits and etc.
- Handling Invoices issue
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, such as newspapers, ob portals and etc.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Possess knowledge of MOM clauses for drafting of contract
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organize interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Solve operations issues, invoices and payroll issues
- Minimum Diploma
- Possess CEI
- Minimum 1 year related working experience
- Start work immediately
- Location: Downtown
- Work time: Office Hour
- Working day: 5 Days work week
ONLY SINGAPOREAN may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493
EA License No. 01C4394
CEI Registration No. R1549493