SThree is a globally recognised, award winning company with 41 offices in 15 countries with approximately 7,500 clients worldwide. Established in 1986, we now have 4 successful brands in Singapore : Huxley, Computer Futures, Real Staffing and Progressive, covering niche markets such as Finance & banking, IT, Pharma, Oil + Gas & Engineering. We are a company who celebrates organic growth, with 98% of our directors starting within the SThree group as trainee recruitment consultants, and provided some of the best training within the industry.
Recruitment Consultant - Computer Futures
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958032
EA License No. 09C5506
Employer Ref. VN1034
Do you want to progress your career and work with a company that offers both opportunity and purpose? Recruitment can offer you both. It allows you to take control of your own future while at the same time it can give you a real sense of achievement to place people in their dream role and meet a client's exact needs. Intrigued? Then read on!
Join an international and successful recruitment organisation
Due to expansion plans, we are currently looking for Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology Team - Computer Futures. We are an international and specialist staffing organisation with offices in 15 countries around the world, operating across nine specialist brands and employing over 2,800 people.
Working in SThree Singapore, you'll be part of a diverse and supportive team based in the heart of the central business district of Singapore. The opportunities to develop your career and grow on a personal and professional level are endless with your addition to the vibrant Singapore office.
Computer Futures, one of the trading divisions under SThree is a vertical market specialist in Technology Recruitment services. With new starter benefits from our induction and industry-envied training programme, you can be assured that your learning and development needs are met, with the highest standard.
What you will be doing?
In your role as a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Be finding the right people for the right roles
- Truly understand your clients' needs and provide a great service
- Prospecting clients to build and maintain relationships through rapport and trust
- Promote career opportunities to the right candidates through job boards, social media, events, and referrals
- Match skills, liaise with both your candidates and clients, conduct interviews and more
- Bring ideas to the table for attracting new business to SThree by using networking, marketing and business development techniques
What we offer?
- A world of opportunities only a multi-brand, international and successful organisation can offer
- Clear career progression with clear targets and comprehensive training to ensure you have all the support you need to excel
- A true meritocracy company with equal opportunities for everyone
- Uncapped, individual commissions in addition to your base salary
- Benefits such as private healthcare and CSR volunteer days
- Great incentives including an all-paid lunch and an afternoon out, theatre trips, spa days and all inclusive paid for overseas trip to countries such as Bali and Korea for top performers
Gary Elden, CEO of SThree says, "I honestly believe we are a meritocratic business and you're judged on what you put in. I believe that you can start in this company, and if you have the right core values that we're looking for, and you want the opportunity then there are no limits to what you can achieve, irrespective of your background. Where you go - that's up to you.
What it takes?
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in English
- Desire to work in a highly competitive, goal-oriented and fast-paced sales environment
- Exceptional networking skills
- If this sounds like a company you want to work for, if you have some sales experience but most importantly if you are determined to make a difference for your candidates and clients, then apply for this opportunity using one of the following:
How to apply ?
- You can click apply to this advert or apply on the www.sthreecareers.com website or Connect with Aditi Singh on LinkedIn
EA License No : 16S8216 | Business Reg No: 200720126E | R1330275
SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | Licence Number 09C5506)