Medacs Healthcare is a leading global healthcare staffing and services company providing locum, temporary and permanent healthcare recruitment, workforce management solutions, managed healthcare and home care to the public and private sectors.
In Singapore, Medacs Healthcare provides permanent doctor, nursing and allied health jobs for overseas trained professionals. We have more than 20 years of experience and expertise in medical recruitment in around the world.
The core of our business is our commitment to the provision of exceptional, personalised service. We apply a high level of quality control with all of our Singapore medical jobs to ensure Medacs Healthcare continues to be the premier provider of jobs for doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
Recruitment Consultant - Allied Health and Nursing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028733
EA License No 09C5540
Our Singapore office is building our locum healthcare capabilities to meet the increased needs of our clients including acute and community with short, medium and long term locum staffing requirements.
We are looking for a new recruiter to join our small and growing team in Singapore. The recruiter will be responsible for locum/contract recruitment within our allied health and nursing division. They’ll be responsible for business development, generating qualified applicants and maintaining current relationships with our existing clients and candidates.
- Responsible for interviewing, screening and shortlisting qualified applicants for the respective clinical positions.
- Works with the clients’ hiring managers to identify their recruitment needs; locum or permanent placement and make the necessary recommendations. Including negotiating on agreed fees.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with clients and candidates as one of the sources to generate new businesses and qualified applicants. Including client management in business development.
- Guide and support the candidates throughout every stages of the hiring process, including making an informed decision and ensuring a positive experience.
- Ensures compliance with the respective clinical governing bodies are met and against clients’ regulations.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required via our internal IT system.
- Commits to providing quality service based on the company’s ethos.
- Have locum/contract recruitment experience, beneficial if it has been in the healthcare field. Or be a healthcare professional who is interested in a career in recruitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting KPIs and deadlines.
- Must have good organizational skills, attention to detail and good communication skills.
EA License No: 09C5540