Recruitment Consultant (Well Known Company)(Good working environment and Commission)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148231
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
As part of our major expansion plans, we are looking for quality candidates - dynamic, creative and motivated individuals to grow with us.
- Diploma + Min 3 months experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Those with Sales experience (Telemarketing , Retail Sales, Outdoor Sales etc) that is keen in our industry are welcome to apply
- Passion of sales and with the Will to Succeed.
- Competitive, quick on the feet and achievement-oriented.
- Result-oriented and sales-focused.
- People-oriented with excellent customer service skill.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Able to multi-task and perform under stress.
- Possess high energy level and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing client support in aligning their requirements and expectations using strong consultation and appropriate negotiation skills.
- Understanding clients’ businesses and identifying their recruitment needs.
- Active sourcing for suitable candidates in accordance to clients' needs and requirements.
- Resume screening, short-listing, interviewing and selecting the right candidates according to clients’ job responsibilities and requirements.
- Managing clients and candidates expectation.
- Handling recommendations, documentation, offer stage and induction.
- Providing good customer service and build excellent relationships and rapport with both clients and candidates.
- Identifying and developing new clients / business contacts through cold calling, business visits and other channels.
- Ensuring repeated assignments from current clients to actively grow existing accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales target.
- 5 Days Work Week
- Tanjong Pagar (5 mins walk from the MRT)
- Basic Salary + good Commission + Attractive Fringe Benefits (Basic Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience & Qualifications)
- Outstanding performers can expect excellent financial rewards and rapid career advancement.
- Our Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, recognition, attractive incentives and rewards to all staff.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
About Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.