Adecco Management - HR
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988769
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ADCRCGS18102016
The Adecco Group is the global leader in HR solutions and this success stems from a branch network exceeding 60 countries worldwide. Our global reach empowers our staff with state of the art technology, training and career development, both locally and overseas. We aim to be a market leader for our rewards and benefits offering, with attractive incentives and bonus structures enabling reward above and beyond for outstanding performance.
We want your journey with us to not just be a job, but a career. We believe in "Better Work, Better Life" and consider that our people are our strength and they will always underpin the success of our business. People First.
Working for Adecco means that you'll have access to an innovative, creative and dynamic company with the opportunities that only a true Global leader can offer.
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant, you should:
- Have a Diploma or a Bachelors' Degree or a Professional Certification in any field
- At least 6 months experience in the recruitment industry managing 360 degree sales cycle or a high achievement record in another fast-paced environment or functional experience in your respective discipline
- We are looking for a confident and sociable individual with the ability to build relationships and a strong network
- This role is best suited to someone who has the PASSION to succeed in a sales environment
- As this role involves working within a function specific team, it is essential that the successful applicant has a sound ability to operate within a cohesive team environment, with exceptional communication skills and sound business acumen
- Your team spirit, entrepreneurship, responsibility, drive for success and strong customer focus will see you succeed in this role and become a valued colleague in our business
- CEI certification would be preferred
Reporting to a Branch Manager this role is a fantastic prospect for someone who loves the thrill of closing a sale and establishing new client relationships. Whether you are an experienced permanent Recruitment Consultant or a Consultant in Contingent / Temporary Staffing team looking to make a move, this role would be a great challenge for you!
The goals and objectives of this role are:
- Driving sales activities to connect with new clients to establish relationships and at the same time maintain business relationships with existing clients
- Identify and understand your clients' key talent requirements, support them by matching candidates to appropriate roles, negotiate offer terms and place candidates successfully
- Source candidates through business contacts, referrals, LinkedIn, existing database and internet advertising etc.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of clients and a candidate base that generates high revenue within your discipline
- Manage your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual targets and team goals
- Ability to work in a supportive, collaborative team working environment
- This role is very phone orientated and would involve working at a very quick pace however the rewards would be within reach for ambitious candidates
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact me to follow-up at email@example.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Direct Line: 6697 7956
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1323735
About Adecco Management - HR
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.