Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Record Keeper (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982778
Employer Ref. Singapore Zoo ID=703
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to ensure all animal medical information are accurately recorded and maintained in the system
- Ensure all medical slips and post-mortem charts are well kept and maintained in the system
- Any other adhoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE A Level
- Preferably with data entry experience
- Independent worker who is conscientious and meticulous