As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world's most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Receptionist / Raffles/ 5 hours per day/ OT payable
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188593
EA License No 01C4394
Employer Ref. Recep- Elaine
- Answering/ filtering of incoming telephone calls and transferring to intended recipients.
- Managing of office mails and courier
- Receiving of visitors/customers and serving refreshment
- Reservation of meeting rooms
- Making trips to post office to mail bulky items and registered post, and purchase of postage stamps
- Ordering /purchasing/ replenishing of office groceries and supplies
- Allocation of meeting rooms during events eg. APPEC
- Issuance of office visitor passes and recording of information
- Provide secretarial support when required.
- Ad hoc general administration support services
- Diploma holder and above
- 1 to 2 years prior relevant experience in travel or hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Presentable and well groomed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle telephone system efficiently
- Proactive personality with pleasant disposition
- Location: Raffles
- Work time: 1.30PM-6.30PM
- Working day: 5 Days work week
- 8 months contract (Convertible)
ONLY SINGAPOREAN may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493
EA License No. 01C4394
CEI Registration No. R1549493