As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Receptionist / Front Desk / Customer Service (Up to $2.5K/ 5 day/ Raffles Place/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988311
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. ST
- Managing incoming calls on main line
- Reception duties which includes managing door phone and security system as well receiving clients and visitors
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Handle local and overseas courier services
- Oversee and upkeep the cleanliness of the office – general office, pantry, meeting rooms, filing room as well as office equipment and facilities.
- Ensure sufficient supplies and replenishment of items require for office use – e.g. stationeries, printing and pantry supplies
- Liaise and manage external vendors (office cleaning service, office maintenance, servicing water cooler and upkeep of the aquarium)
- Managing employees’ calendar and leave chart
- Liaise with travel agency, embassies and hotel for services as and when required
- Extend administrative support to Management Team
- Handle any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Certificate for course of study in Office Administration will be an added advantage
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills to interact with people of all level
- Internet competencies and proficient in MS Office
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
Interested candidates, please forward your resume with a recent photo in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 01C4394
RCB No.: 200007268E
Tan Susan - EA Personnel Registration No.: R1108254