Receptionist - Energy Firm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033054
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3736180/001
You are expected to attend to walk-in guests in a professional and tactful manner, handle any incoming calls and coordinate in and outbound mails and to perform office administrative duties including and not limited to procurement of office supplies, maintaining the general upkeep of the office.
My client is a in the natural gas sector and is wholly owned by one of the largest well-known investment companies worldwide. They are now looking for a second receptionist (Part-time) to front their set up and be a part of their Corporate Relations team.
- Attend to walk-in guests
- Handle incoming calls
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing courier
- Working closely with other receptionist to man the counter
- Procurement of office supplies
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Setting up of meeting rooms
- Planning conferences and events on an ad-hoc basis
- Interacting with guests of the firm and make them feel welcomed
- Occasionally interacting with media and to respond to their inquiries
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin to liaise with business in China
- High customer service orientation
- Ex-cabin crew experience highly favoured
- Prior PR and events background would be highly advantageous
- A self-motivated, quick-thinking individual who is able to work well in a team and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
My client is a subsidiary of a prestigious investment firm in the market and is centrally located.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ming Hui Lim (Lic No: R1546715) on +65 6416 9865
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg