About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Receptionist cum Administrator I Asia Square I $2500 - $2700 I Benefits + Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154379
EA License No 01C4394
Employer Ref. DONNA
Our client is in a banking industry. They are established in 1966. Their operations include deposits, loans, guarantees, foreign exchange, offshore banking units (OBU), trusts, credit cards, securities, bonds, proprietary futures, derivatives, factoring, safe deposit boxes, electronic banking services, and the national lottery.
- Receive visitors and prepare drinks
- Housekeeping of reception and meeting areas
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Arrange courier pick-up and delivery
- Distribution of daily newspaper
- Liaise with vendor on servicing of office equipment
- Liaise with Asia Square Building management regarding facilities (change of light, air-con etc.)
- Liaise with vendors on general office cleaning (monthly) & pest control (quarterly)
- Bi-monthly order of stationary and pantry supplies
- Orders for printing document (business cards, letterhead, etc)
- Orders for festive occasions (mooncakes for clients, set up Christmas tree etc.)
- Filing & verification of invoice/contracts for all orders done as per above responsibilities
- Monthly review of security access report and control of whole bank access cards.
- Coordination for new hire and resignation (IT, LDAP creation, Access card, Work station, etc)
- Record & scan a copy of acknowledgement form upon receipt of new hires Aviva card.
- Email name of resigned staff to our insurance broker for cancellation of their insurance.
- Check & verify claim with supporting documents for travel expenses claim, petty cash & expense claim
- PDPA collection (Vendor/ Staff/ 3rd party/ etc)
- Update of SG branch staff listing, monthly telephone list.
- Assist in events coordination (source for location, vendor, etc)
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Min Olevels student
- Working location: Asia Square [CBD]
- Monday – Friday : Office hours
- Salary, up to $2500 - $2700 + bonus + benefits
- Duration: 1 year renewable contract
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Kindly submit your resume by clicking the APPLY BUTTON!
We will keep in touch with you for future opportunities as well.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Donna Ng Jo Yi EA R1434458