jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188859
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3925536/001
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with more than 1900 employees across 150 offices worldwide. The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. We offer an opportunity for developing one's professional career while working with individuals trained in a variety of disciplines in a collegial and dynamic environment. We also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.
To support the Office Manager in the smooth running of the entire organisation, including but not limited to the following:
* Meet and greet all guests at reception warmly and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
* Book meetings and manage conference rooms whenever necessary.
* Handling calls - receive and redirect calls to the appropriate party, taking down messages and passing it to the intended recipient in a timely manner
* Accept and distribute all deliveries of packages, mails and faxes, etc.
* Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of reception area and conference rooms.
* Any other ad-hoc administrative duties
* Strong sense of customer service with a friendly and cooperative personality.
* Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
* Superior attention to detail, demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
* Demonstrates a strong ability to prioritise work flow in a constantly changing environment
* Strong sense of urgency
* Ability to remain calm in a hectic work environment.
The selected candidate will gain the opportunity to be a part of an dynamic and multinational team, in a company that supports their staff in their personal and professional pursuits. Candidates who perform well in this role can expect rapid progression in their career towards an Office Manager / Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kevin See on +65 6416 9412.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg