Empirial Energy (Singapore) Pte Ltd
This company incorporated in Singapore. Principally engages in business of oil and commodities trading and investment. The mission of the company is to enter and develop itself into one of the giant players in the target sector of oil, petroleum products and commodities trading internationally.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188599
- To answer all incoming telephone calls in a polite manner.
- To collect and distribute incoming faxes, mails and daily newspapers to the respective departments.
- To prepare the mailing of letters, invoices and purchase orders.
- To provide documents and arranged for local & overseas courier services
- To make reservation for the usage of meeting and conference rooms.
- Monthly telephone listing updating.
- Issuing of stationery / first-aid items to respective department.
- Maintain cleanliness of conference room, reception counter and areas.
- To attend to walk-in visitors, customers and vendors and refer them to respective staff or departments.
- Requisition of the stationery, office supplies and pantry.
- Assisting with walk-in customers and receptions
- Maintain the housekeeping of reception counter, all meeting rooms and pantry.
- Customer oriented with high level of service attitude
- With 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Able to work independently and mutli task
- Bilingual - Able to communicate in English & Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)