Receptionist (up to $2,800)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003119651
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. Receptionist - SL
- Adecco is partnering with a renowned company in the automobile industry
- Fun and Vibrant working environment
- Require candidate with short notice
- 1-2 years of customer service/receptionist experience
- Minimum Qualification: N/O Level
- Effective verbal and listening communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Energetic, pleasant and driven
- Open for shift works (latest shift 8pm only), 5 days work week
- Answer and route all incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner and provide information to caller inquiries.
- Screen calls to ensure proper routing, getting the caller's name and company.
- Greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner, notify company staff of guests' arrival and escort them to their destination where appropriate.
- Pick up, open, date stamp and distribute incoming mails, newspapers and deliveries.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, seminars and company events.
- Manage meeting room reservations.
- Arrange courier services.
- Update telephone directory
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stephanie Low Zhi Yi
Direct Line: 6697 7836
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655763
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.