Teekay Navion Offshore Loading Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003118393
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Manager, Human Resources
The primary accountability of this position is to manage the reception and represent the organization in a professional manner; as well as creating a positive, friendly impression to both our customers and internal stakeholders and live Teekay’s values.
We are seeking a self-starter who is also able to provide office services and administrative support to the HR team.
- Treat Safety and environmental compliance as a top priority.
- Be the first face to our customer, being attentive to our guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Notify staff being visited as well as ensuring office visitor procedures are followed.
- Answer and screen all incoming calls with professional telephone etiquette.
- Ensure all office mails and deliveries are handled efficiently and reliably in a cost effective manner.
- Provide Crisis Management phone support.
- Coordinate the cleaning staff to ensure office premises are maintained in ‘as new’ condition; ensuring cleanliness and tidiness at the reception, meeting rooms, pantry, and other common areas are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate building maintenance services and repairs.
- Ensure all office supplies, First Aid boxes are adequately stocked; and that other office equipment such as the defibrillator, fire extinguishers, coffee machine, photocopiers etc. are serviced regularly.
- Coordinate meeting room calendars, update phone directory, ordering of new business cards as well as catering arrangements for office functions.
Human Resource Support
- Assist in hotel and accommodation arrangements for new and temporary employees.
- Support in non-confidential reporting such as training, leave and other HR reports.
- Be flexible to assist in other matters as requested on an ongoing basis.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills
- Very strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A team player and aptitude and the ability to maintain confidentiality in all situations.
- Efficient, friendly, approachable, confident, and conveys a professional presence, with strong administrative and organization skills.
- A self-starter with a willingness to take additional responsibilities as required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Teekay Navion Offshore Loading Pte Ltd
About Teekay Navion Offshore Loading Pte Ltd
Teekay brings energy to the world. Bring your energy and passion to Teekay.
Our work is demanding and fulfilling with opportunities rarely available in an organization of our size. We have high standards and our focus on results supports a strong sense of accomplishment that extends throughout the company. It all adds up to stimulating work that helps employees reach their personal and professional goals.
Teekay’s diverse global businesses, services and solutions offer a broad range of exciting roles that inspire passion and challenge.