The Portcullis Group is the largest independent trust, fund and family office service provider in Asia.
With a rich history of servicing clients for more than 30 years, we have a wide range of professional expertise and experience essential to running a large wealth management office successfully.
Our international network gives us the reach and ability to provide a multitude of services in a variety of regulated jurisdictions, bringing advantages in terms of cost, convenience and efficiency.
We offer trustee, foundation, fund administration services and corporate services to high net worth individuals, family offices, philanthropists, private banks, investment managers and advisers through our team of lawyers, accountants, fiduciaries as well as trust, company and fund administrators.
At the Portcullis Group, our mission is to provide each of our clients with expert, tailored and cost-effective services of the highest standards with complete dedication and commitment. We strive to do so with the highest levels of integrity and transparency in our dealings with clients as well as regulators.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986481
- Provide reception and administrative support
- Handle telephone calls and email inquiries
- Welcome and direct clients/visitors
- Coordinate meeting room bookings
- Set up office communication equipment
- Handle mails and couriers
- Maintain office supplies, stationery and corporate materials
- Maintain tidiness of meeting rooms and office space
- Support HR and Corporate Communication departments as and when required
- GCE 'O' or 'A' levels with relevant work experience
- Possess good telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- A good team player with a sense of responsibility and initiative