As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984619
EA License No. 01C4394
Our Client, is in the trait of oil & gas looking out for potential Receptionist to assist in the operations of front desk facilities.
- Attend to walk-in clients.
- Manage bookings of meeting rooms.
- Assist in event-preparations.
- Issuance of temporary badges.
- Assisting in incoming oversea-staffs.
- Coordinating with the PA to assist in the operation of meetings.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 3 years of customer service/front desk experience
- Good communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Able to handle stress
- Able to upkeep and maintain whole appearance tidiness
- Duration: 1 year contract [Renewable]
- Working location : Raffles Place
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am – 6pm.
- Salary: $2,400
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E | Steph Soh Yueying EA Reg. R1546414