Receptionist (up to $2800/month) - Immediate
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982424
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. Receptionist - SL
- Adecco is partnering with a German MNC
- Fun and Vibrant working environment
- Looking for candidate with short notice
- 2-3 years of similar working experience in Hospitality/Aviation industry is preferred
- Excellent client service and reception skills.
- Minimum Qualification: N/O Level
- Well-presented and confident person
- Effective verbal and listening communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Initiative and flexibility is key
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Flexible to work on weekend & public holiday
- Answer and route all incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner and provide information to caller inquiries (exercise discretion and confidentiality when giving out information).
- Screen calls to ensure proper routing, getting the caller's name and company.
- Greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner, notify company staff of guests' arrival and escort them to their destination where appropriate.
- Serve refreshments
- Arrange and manage business travel bookings, including business travel visas for assigned desks and provide administrative support to these assigned desks.
- Pick up, open, date stamp and distribute incoming mails, newspapers and deliveries.
- Assist with travel arrangement for department
- Assist in claims preparation
- Assist in corporate gift sourcing
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, seminars and company events.
- Manage meeting room reservations.
- Set up telephone and video conference calls and ensure equipment are running smoothly.
- Arrange courier services.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance of office equipment, and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Order and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and pantry items.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Update telephone directory
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Stephanie Low Zhi Yi
Direct Line: 6697 7836
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1655763
About Adecco - GS Perm
Employer Ref.Receptionist - SL
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.