Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Receiving Clerk cum Store
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032715
We are currently looking for a Receiving Clerk cum Storeman with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability and administration skills.
- Ensure that incoming products are checked against standard purchase specifications.
- Compare the suppliers’ invoices or delivery notes to the copy of purchase order, market list, etc, to ascertain that goods and prices are identical.
- Conduct physical inspection of the merchandise by measuring, weighing or counting them to ascertain that goods are received and subsequently charged for.
- Move accepted products to storage areas immediately.
- Ensure that the movement of goods arriving at the Receiving bay is smooth and efficient so as to not cause any bottle-necks.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Receiving Bay by liaising with the Stewarding Department whenever cleaning is required.
- Ensure the incoming goods are received at the right price, and right quality in good condition.
- Co-ordinate with Purchasing Department for items without Purchase Orders, items which are not delivered on time and consult them in case of any discrepancies noted on the delivered items.
- Prepare daily receiving summary record.
- To inform the designated department of the arrival of the goods.
- A meticulous individual with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, approachable, patient with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in administrative skills.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016