Real Estate Leasing Administration / Real Estate Executive
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003219277
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH3488
Real Estate/Property Administrator
- Coordinate all projects, operational and building issues as well as assisting in tenancy and leasing matters
- Respond and handle prospects/tenants on their requests and ensure proper follow up especially their technical requirements for the outlets
- Work closely with the building's centre management to provide efficient services to tenants/ prospects
- Ability to understand and write building's technical minutes.
- Handle all lease administration duties including conduct due diligence checks on prospective /existing tenants ie. ROC, ACRA and bankruptcy searches to verify financial stability; as well as e-stamping for letter of offers or any other contract/legal document (where applicable).
- Liaise with landlords, agents, tenants to enhance working relationships as well as collating and maintaining up-to-date database of landlords and tenants
- Handle all office routine tasks such as request for project quotations, purchase requisition, proper filing and project documentations
- And other project duties as may be assigned by the company from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechancial & Electrical Engineering/ Estate Management/ Real Estate or its equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant experience in managing commercial building
- Good organisational and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Autocad
- Meticulous with positive working attitudes
- Pleasant disposition
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Shreya Rai on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1433712 (Shreya Rai).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526