3C Synergy are currently the only Chartered Recruitment Consultancy for the Asia Real Estate, Property and Construction markets.
Their chartered status is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Building They cover the complete development process for the built environment. From transactional elements of a project, through to inception of a project, the development, construction and subsequent post-management of the build.
With the quest of attracting and retaining key hires for their clients, they have entered the market with a fresh approach which leverages the power of technology, whilst using traditional proven recruitment methods. They consider themselves to be a boutique agency, offering diverse cutting edge, and scalable solutions to clients and candidates.
3C Synergy are also the pioneers of an exciting referral scheme to be introduced in Asia, called Gold Star. Details can be obtained on their corporate website www.3csynergy.com
You will notice the difference in their approach as soon as you register with their Consultancy.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 08C3299
Quantity Surveyor - MRT Experience
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961101
EA License No 08C3299
Employer Ref. 517865
Have you worked on Civil projects?
Do you want to be associated with some of the most acclaimed infrastructure in South East Asia?
A Quantity Surveyor is sought for a Multi National Construction and Civil Engineering Company. They have a number of current large scale groundbreaking projects with tenders in place for some of Singapore’s most prestigious upcoming projects.
- Prepare tender contract documents and submit cost estimations
- Review variation orders and claims and ensure the timely submissions
- Handle Cost Control and perform risk value management
- Liaise and coordinate with the Consultants, Clients and Sub Contractors
- Resolve contractual issues and provide advices on projects requirements
Our client aim to develop, build and service Asia’s infrastructure by working on the biggest projects and employing the best candidates.
They are one of the market leaders in Construction in Asia, with some huge groundbreaking projects that any passionate construction orientated individual would be proud to be part of.
- Working hours 8.30- 6pm Mon – Friday, 8:30 – 1pm (alt) Saturday off
- Working Condition: 5.5 Days (Alt Saturday Off)
- Placement: Permanent
- Work location: Central Area
- Degree/Diploma in Building/Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in any Civil and/or Tunnel projects
- Experience of working on LTA Projects in Singapore is crucial
- High degree of initiative and independence with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
How to apply:
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1100479
Tel: 622 55 404
To be shortlisted for this rare opportunity, resumes will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.