3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
Quantity Surveyor - Fit Out (Corporate/Commercial Build)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961103
EA License No 08C3299
Employer Ref. KA640019
Are you analytical and organized?
Do you want to be associated with some of the most acclaimed corporate/commercial projects in Singapore?
A Quantity Surveyor specialising in Fit Out is sought for an interior design and build fit company in Singapore.
- Preparation of Specifications
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and associated tender documents
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Production of Final Accounts.
- Resolution of contract claims.
- Developing commerciality of the site team.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Implement Cost control strategies.
- Identify & Implement Cash Strategy
Our client is an interior design and build company, which specialises in large corporate base building projects. They operate in various countries in Asia.
- Diploma/Degree in Building/Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in Interior Fit Out Projects
- Must be a team player and able to work independently
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- MUST have experience working in Singapore
How to apply:
- Detailed resume with a recent photograph attached.
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1100479
DID: 622 55 404
To be shortlisted for this rare opportunity, resumes will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.