Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Quantity Surveyor / 5 Days / East/Central
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034366
EA License No 02C3423
- Provide the cost and contracts administration services.
- Carry out cost control to ensure that the Material Procurement Tender Schedule is within the allocated budget as specified by Client.
- Prepare and report financial projection and carry out budgetary and expenditure control of Contractors’ contract prior to commencement of work.
- Prepare and recommend monthly progress payment claims and final account submitted by the term contractors’ and to ensure timely and complete submission for payment.
- Evaluate and carry out joint measurement with Contractors on their claims for Purchase Order/ Works Order.
- Administer term contract works to be carried out by Contractors (before and after start of work).
- Compile, check, certify and confirm Contractors’ invoices to ensure that the invoices tally with Purchase Order/ Works Order.
- Review and prepare specifications, evaluate and recommend tender submissions.
- Carry out contract documentation and preparation relating to tender acceptance and contract execution.
- Obtain and monitor the Performance Bonds, Bankers Guarantees and any other forms of insurances.
- Prepare tender documents, tender evaluation report, variation agreements and render professional advice on any penalties, liquidated damages when deem necessary
- Degree/ Diploma in Quantity Survey/ Project Management or Building related.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience and quantity surveying experiences in the building construction industry