Conint Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188832
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Ensure that the project contractual & insurance issues, including disputes & claims are resolved or communicated correctly in order to protect and further the companies interests & relationships
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Ensure correspondence and records in connection with contract receipts and payment
- Prepare cost / valuation comparisons
- Able to perform the duties of quantity surveying including administration of main contracts and sub-contracts, cost control and budgeting, materials procurement and handling contractual matters.
- Able to assist estimating and procurement department in preparation of tender submission and procurement of sub-contracts.
- Degree or above in Quantity Surveying or other related engineering disciplines;
- 4 to 8 years relevant experience in large building projects, preferably gained from a main contracting organization;
- A Strong team player and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Well-versed in MS Office;
- Technically qualified in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management. Consideration given to MEP engineers with demonstrable commercial experience.
- Minimum 4 years quantity surveying experience within an MEP contracting organisation.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi tasking, self motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organisation skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling. Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current activities.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AutoCad.
- Demonstrable experience in EPC contracts (Engineering, Procurement And Construction Contract).
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused.
- Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workface through to Senior Management level.
- 'Can do’ attitude to work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Conint Pte Ltd
About Conint Pte Ltd
Conint creates satisfaction for her customers in the building and construction industry.
Our principal activities are in the area of design and build, additions and alterations (A&A), design and renovate (D&R), general building constructions, project management and property development.
A dynamic company driven by an innovative management team. We value our people highly, constantly strive for total satisfaction and conscientiously promote corporate social responsibility.
Our Vision is to be a value-creating builder where both our people and our customers are eminently satisfied. And Mission is to achieve consistent business success through innovative management and value creation while providing a conductive workplace environment where happy employees satisfy our customers.
Conint greatly value her employees and promptly take good care of her people.
And through dedicate nurturing, her people will exhibit the following sterling traits: Professionalism, Continuous Learning, Teamwork and Quality.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a good corporate citizen, Conint wish is to play a role in preserving the well-being of society through volunteerism.
And we will place our attention on tomorrow’s future generation - our children - today.