Quantity Surveyor (A1 Main Contractor/Central/Civil Works/Immediate)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035203
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. WHWH
- A1 General Builder
- Civil Works
- Good career advancement
Our client, an established MNC and main contractor in the Building and Construction Industry, is inviting dynamic individuals to join their team.
- Raise RFI/COI promptly in view of contractual timeline
- Collate subcontractors’ quotations and variation order works
- Justify the estimates in subcontractors’ quotation and variation order works
- Prepare Cost Estimates and Bill of Quantities
- Prepare progress reports and submit progress claims to clients
- Identify and perform settlement of issues with consultants
- Perform other duties as and when required
- At least a Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with knowledge in Quantity Surveying work
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in QS and civil related works
- Ability to understand contract documents and M&E/Arch/C&S drawings
- Able to manage subcontractors and consultants
- Good team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to work within deadlines
- Candidate who can start over short notice is a bonus
Location : Central
Working days : 5 day work week
Salary : Up to $7,000 (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction by providing attractive staff benefits, welfare & training programmes to all staff.
How to Apply:
If you are organised, meticulous, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Wills Heng (EA Personnel Registration No: R1549842) by
Clicking the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page or
Call your friendly Consultant, Wills Heng Wei He, at 6590 9874 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !