Quantity Surveyor (UP$4000/6D/Construction/Island wide)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029105
- Prepare tender documentation and assist in the tendering process
- Liaise with internal and external contractors
- Estimate construction cost
- Process claims and contractual payment
- Project coordination
- Attending to Client/ Consultants during site walks and meetings
- Diploma/ Degree in Quantity Survey/ Building or equivalent
- 4 years of working experience in construction industry
- Candidates with experience working in Consultants and Main contractors will be an advantage
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Registration Number: R1654395
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Service Pte Ltd
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services is a one-stop Human Resource solution provider with over 100 dynamic staff spanning across 5 offices in Robinson Road, Peninsula Plaza, Jurong Gateway, JTC Summit and Serangoon Plaza. Our aim is to ensure our candidates whom we introduce to our clients create a winning outcome for both parties.
Visit our website: www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA License No.: 06C2859