HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD
After nearly 10 years of development, HPC has evolved from the role of a sub-contractor to one of a main contractor. We have been accorded with an A2 in General Building by BCA, enabling us to undertake a wider scope of projects such as a main contractor in the area of Design and Build, a sub contractor in General Building as well as Interior Decoration involving Property Management.
We are highly competent in structural & architectural works. Our organization consists of about 1000 construction workers led by more than 100 highly skilled technical and operation staff. We have experience as a sub contractor in the area of architectural and structural works and have successfully completed several major projects with Kajima as well as Ssangyong. We have also completed several design & build projects with W. Atelier, Toll Offshore and Yang Kee Holdings. Currently, we have several projects taking place with Tee Hai, LTH and Cambridge.
The company excels in Design & Build projects as we have a highly experienced team of management staff. We are confident in completing projects within a stipulated time line arising from a vast wealth of experience in building and construction coupled with our strong financial soundness.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986872
Responsible for executing the company projects in building construction.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Taking off quantities, sourcing sub-contractors & suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submission
- Evaluation of price comparison and costing summary
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuations, pricing and agreement of contract variations, update claim submissions, preparation of final accounts
- Carry out site measurement
- Evaluation and certification of sub-contractors’ progress payments
- Other quantity surveying related duties
- Diploma/Degree Holders in Quantity Surveying/Building or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in building construction
- Knowledge of building condition of contract
- Willing to learn and work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with associates)