YJ International Pte Ltd
YJ International (YJ) was founded in 1994 and since YJ has grown to be a niche products specialist contractor with architecture glass related products and systems, passive fire protection systems and spatial architectural structures. YJ is now expanding into a niche boutique bungalow design and build construction.
YJ has the in house capability and capacity to design, engineering and installation. This enables YJ to customize with value add solutions that meet and exceed the client's needs.
YJ has built a culture revolving around commitment, innovation and efficiency. With such values, YJ works closely with developers, architects and consultants to deliver the best value solutions, on time, every time.
YJ is Small Enough to Listen, but Big Enough to Deliver.
YJ is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959487
The scope includes:
- The candidates need to assist in project tendering from time-to-time.
- The candidates will need to interpret building plan, take off quantity, perform sourcing and calculate cost of work items.
- The candidates must be able to prepare project budget and recommend to Management for acceptance of contract.
- During the course of the construction, the candidates need to evaluate subcontractor claims, submit progress claims to client and follow up with the payment response.
- The candidates have to liaise with Account to issue tax invoice.
- The candidates are expected to prepare final account for the projects.