Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Quality Operations Specialist (6 mths contract) **PHARMA MNC** - $2900
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034498
EA License No 99C4599
- Participate in the development and writing of procedures pertaining to the quality operations
- Together with the SME, assist the manufacturing and facility engineering team with development and writing process SOPs and Master Batch Records and ensure that it complies with current good practices
- Review of the manufacturing batch records
- Participate in cross-function discussions
- Participating in investigations relating to manufacturing/facilities/utilities and assist in the writing and review/ approval of the investigation report relating to manufacturing/facility engineering/environmental monitoring.
- Support the manufacturing and facility engineering team with any quality interpretation, queries and issues
- Support the compliance, regulatory, audits and training activities as required and any other responsibilities as assigned by Senior/QA Manager & FQMR
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Min Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, biology, biotechnology chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related discipline
- Preferably a min experience of 2 years in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology in quality assurance, GMP/GLP compliance, manufacturing operations or validation
- Hands-on experience with upstream (e.g cell culture, cell expansion, fermentation, media preparation etc), downstream (e.g purification, column packing, etc) will be advantages.
- Understanding of FDA/Eu cGMP and ICH guidelines, any exposure/experience to the international regulatory network will be advantages.