Quality Manager (FAG Aerospace)
Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027452
integrated bearing systems, as well as high-precision components for the aviation and aerospace
industries. Renowned for reliability and quality, FAG Aerospace components are found in most of the
leading airplane models in operation today, including the Airbus 380 and the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
FAG Aerospace also offers bearing refurbishment, which uses the same technological excellence as
its manufacturing arm. This reduces life cycle costs of aviation applications while maintaining high
standards in system reliability for customers.
• Support on Aviation approval process and the maintain the existing approvals
• Perform Internal Audits, Supplier Audits
• Internal coordination and processing of active customers incl. contract negotiations
• Ensure and develop quality procedures acc. authority requirements
• Supplier visits
• Control that work is performed per required and latest technical documents
• Record retention
• Support Customer Service function on Outbound/Inbound process
• Preferred relevant degree / diploma
• CAAS L11 or L12 paper holder
• Human Factors trained
• Aviation Authority knowledge EASA, FAA, CAAC (additional Air law certs. welcome)
• Technical & Quality experience (Product knowledge welcome)
• IT Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
• Advanced English language, additional languages (advantages)
• Strong quality orientation
• Mobility request (Singapore, if required overseas for training purpose)
• Knowledge about ISO standards
Do you want to move the world with us?
We look forward to getting to know you.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
About Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
The Schaeffler Group is a leading global integrated automotive and industrial supplier. The company stands for the highest quality, outstanding technology, and strong innovative ability. The Schaeffler Group makes a key contribution to “Mobility for tomorrow” with high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 13.2 billion in 2015. With around 84,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
Impacting the Future at Schaeffler