Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Quality Manager (Up to $5K / Jurong / Oil & Gas industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987217
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. ref 23
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s ISO90091:2008 QMS
- Ensure that processes needed for QMS are established, implemented and maintained.
- Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the QMS.
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
- Oversee inspection activity and full traceability for product purchased or manufactured. Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Manage a team of quality inspectors engaged in inspection and testing activities ensuring high productivity and technical integrity.
- Investigate customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met through communication, in house training, internal audits and other channels.
- In charge of audits by customer and liaising with external assessment bodies on matters related to the accreditation process.
- Ascertain quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers and leading supplier audits.
- Develop, maintain and ensure processes such as raw material mill reports are reviewed, specifications testing of incoming of outgoing components are properly done and full dimensional inspection for in-house machined components are complete before delivery
- Work with process owners to establish, document, and maintain procedures, standards and systems.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial or senior supervisory capacity
- Minimum a diploma in industrial or material science subjects.
- Possess QMS Certificate.
- Experience in Aerospace / Oil and Gas industries is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
- Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Cerella Sim Siew Hoon
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1329023