As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Quality Management Executive I Jalan Besar I $2500 - $3500 I Benefits + Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955530
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. DONNA
Our client is a statutory board to promote racial harmony and social cohesion in Singapore, they are looking for Quality Management Executive to assist in their daily operations
- Respond to public feedback promptly (through call, email and walk-in), comprehensively and according to service standards
- Manage and resolve customer issues and concerns, including liaison and coordination with internal divisions and other government agencies to arrive at an effective outcome
- Write and send out replies to complaints and feedback received from the public
- Initiate, support and implement initiatives to support the PSD and PA service standards
- Help to develop and trouble-shoot the new PACC system and operational and escalation processes of the PACC
- Assist to analyse customer service data and provide regular reports to management on performance
- Assist to review, refresh and document the processes as and when required to achieve first contact resolution
- Maintain and update FAQs from internal divisions regularly to support the functioning of PACC
- Support division’s review of policies and processes that will inculcate a strong culture of service excellence and innovation in PA
- Assist to implement the strategies and plans to support the frontline counters/staff in delivering excellent service
- Assist in improving productivity for frontline service
- Perform administrative/procurement duties to support the functioning of QMD
- Assist in organising PA-wide events such as the PA Service Innovation Day
- Possess a Diploma, preferably in service related discipline or human behaviour/psychology
- Has at least 2 years of working experience in a contact centre environment
- Working location: Jalan Besar
- Monday – Thurs :8.30am – 6pm / Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Salary, $2500 to $3500 [Based on qualification and working experience]
- Benefits & Bonus
- Duration: 1 year contract [Renewable]
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career! Kindly submit your resume by clicking the APPLY button!
We will keep in touch with you for future opportunities as well.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Donna Ng Jo Yi EA R1434458