jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986626
For Satair Group's regional facility in Singapore, we are looking for a motivated Quality Inspector. This position will be responsible to ensure complete accuracy of all incoming products upon receipt and outgoing to customer. Such accuracy, in alignment with Satair’s quality objectives, shall pertain to documentation, part numbers, specification, description, quantity and quality of products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform incoming inspection to ensure that aviation products, parts and appliances received from suppliers meet the applicable design specification.
- Perform outgoing inspection to ensure that the design status is still current prior to issuing certificates of conformity and/or EASA Form 1, where applicable.
- Ensure correct placement on receipt, correct picking and shipment of products.
- Ensure proper record of technical inspections performed in the production orders and the relevant IT system (SAP).
- Document shipment discrepancy in the applicable Claim Database and follow up with relevant stakeholders to resolve the discrepancy.
- Act as liaison for customer/supplier and the company to resolve non-conformance and quality problems effectively through communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Aviation related academic qualification preferably with 18 months of relevant work experience.
- Candidates with at least 6 months of work experience in a quality assurance function will have an added advantage.
- Well versed in current airworthiness authorities’ regulatory requirements, such as, EASA21G, FAR145, EASA145, CCAR145 and SAR145.
- Knowledge of EN9100/EN9120/ISO9001 quality system requirements.
- Ability to understand and read blueprints, schematics & Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Be familiar with aircraft sub-systems, components, associated equipment and technical documentation systems.
- Be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- PC literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Able and willing to work in rotating shifts of pattern: 4 work/3 off/3 work/4 off. Each work shift will be up to 12 hours (excluding a 1 hour meal break).