Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
Quality Engineer (Semicon) - US MNC - 5k - (Ref: REJGH)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983756
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. JGH
This positon will be part of the Asia Hub Quality function in Singapore, which has the responsibility to plan, direct, oversee and improve Quality Assurance systems and processes at multiple international manufacturing locations in Asia. The position will participate in, review, and recommend for approval, events brought up for Materials Review Board (MRB) and Change Control Management Board (CCMB) by the sites. Good knowledge of quality tools and Statistical Process Control (SPC) will be essential in order to make fact-based decisions. Qualified candidates will have appropriate technical acumen to quickly understand various types of products and processes, and forward thinking in implementing solutions. This role requires the ability to work with different cultures in an international environment.
- Participate in, review and recommend for approval, events brought up for MRB and CCMB at the Kulim (Malaysia) and Yonezawa (Japan) manufacturing locations. Ensure that MRB and CCMB activities at the sites are in line with Corporate Policies and customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that SPC Reviews for critical products are held on a regular basis.
- Utilize data from MRB (repeats, time to closure, rate of occurrence, etc.) to formulate continuous improvement projects.
- Keep track of effectiveness and efficiency of MRB, CCMB and SPC Review systems through established metrics and reports.
- Set up and maintain repository for Asia Hub Quality records.
- Lead and teach/coach plant personnel using professional expertise and experience to improve process/product quality.
- Drive the use of quality tools and practices (charting, Paretos, 8D, etc.) at plants.
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS words format to:
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Please Do Not Click on Quick Apply!
EA License Number: 99C4599