Quality Engineer - MEDICAL DEVICES (MNC @ TUAS)
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033363
EA License No. 14C7330
About the company
Our client is a leading, global healthcare organization that specializes in diagnostics, biosciences, and a wide range of medical devices.They bring together people with deep passion for improving healthcare of the society and nurtures their people to fulfil their career and life purposes.
He/She is accountable for the improvement of process capabilities and validation activities, and for the product quality in ensuring that the quality objectives such as in-process defects rate, complaints rate or CAPA effectiveness meet the set targets. He/She is also accountable for the tasks assigned to her by the facilitator(s) in achieving the objectives set for the Quality and Value Stream
- Oversee the entire value stream product quality and process capability.
- Ensure provision of timely and accurate product quality and quality system data to promote continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure full compliance to the Quality System and regulation requirements
- Ensure and review product quality performance and trending. Follow-up on quality issues identified to ensure corrective actions are in place and that they are effective.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering with minimum 4 years experience in QA of medical devices/biotechnology
- Experience in medical devices industry is an advantage
- Knowledge in FDA regulations requirements and Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in SMART scope (manual and automated)
- Possess Six Sigma Green-Belt certification / knowledge on six sigma tools
- 1 year practical experience in using Six Sigma tools in a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills
How to apply
If interested, please apply with your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Marie - Theres Koeckeis
Consulting Manager, Talent Acquisition
Life Sciences & Chemical Division
D +65 6590 9872| M +65 9170 8965
EA Personnel Registration No. R1659581
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!
More Jobs from this employer
Customer Service Executive (Nurse / Call Centre Exp Welcome) (Up to 3K) (Rotating Shift) (MNC)