jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989400
Employer Ref. 680-233
Key work scope includes:
- Perform and sign off regular Certificate of Maintenance Review (CMR) of aircraft.
- Carry out and sign off Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) and CRS-Scheduled Maintenance Inspection (CRS-SMI) for newly delivered aircraft at production.
- Liaise with CAAS to ensure that regulatory requirements pertaining to the Air Operator Certificate and other operational approvals (e.g. ETOPS) are in full compliance.
- Manage regulatory and company requirements associated with aircraft operations to achieve high dispatch reliability without compromising safety.
- Oversee maintenance and engineering documentation to ensure continued approval by CAAS of our aircraft maintenance schedules (AMS).
- Evaluate, select and review vendors and service providers to ensure that they possess the relevant regulatory approvals and are capable of meeting SQ requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The candidate should be a licensed Aircraft Engineer and should have:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the aviation industry and preferably with experience in quality related activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the job requires interaction various user departments
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and be able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be prepared to work on shift duty and extended hours to resolve operational problems when required
- Good IT skills
Please complete a copy of our online application form and submit it via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.