[NEW] Quality Engineer (Air-con/ Valves/ Fittings) - (US Manufactur MNC/ S$5K + Bonus!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988868
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
- S$4,500 - S$5,000 + Bonus!
- US Manufacturing MNC/ Good Career Advancement
- West Singapore/ 5 Days
QA/ QC/ Quality/ Supplier Management/ Incoming Parts/ Field Claims
Our client, a well-known and established US MNC in the Manufacturing Industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Quality Engineer.
- Drive continuous improvement activities with suppliers.
- Liaise with Warranty and Service Dept for field claims data to identify root cause issues.
- Ensure good quality parts are released into the manufacturing value stream through controlling incoming inspection activities by working with the incoming engineer and his team of technicians in screening out detective parts.
- Drive suppliers to perform root cause analysis to arrest the problem for defective parts.
- Responsible for valves and fittings commodity as well as chemicals such as sealant, gaskets, coatings, R134A etc.
- Drive Process Certification Program.
- Lead manufacturing teams in ensuring factory processes are certified in accordance to the Procert guidelines.
- Degree holders in Engineering
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in an MNC Manufacturing environment.
- Good experience in Electrical/ Mechanical Parts/ Components
Location: West Singapore
Working days: Monday - Friday
Salary: S$4,500 - S$5,000 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim XiaoPing (Reg. No.: R1330004)
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Employer Ref.SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !