QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER
Takasago International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984031
- Overall responsible for the effective and efficient operations of the Fragrance QC Laboratory and functions;
- Lead and manage a team of QC Analysts and Technicians to ensure finished products meeting quality standards and raw materials used are meeting requirements and quality standards;
- Investigate, determine and manage quality non-conformances, including root causes, preventive actions and follow ups;
- Identify and coordinate the appropriate resources necessary to resolve quality issues raised by the Customers;
- Respond to all Customer complaints on any quality issues in a timely manner and ensure that all issues raised are satisfactorily resolved;
- Manage stock inventory and maintenance & use of QC Laboratory apparatus, supplies and analytical equipment;
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety management of the QC Laboratory;
- Issuance of various in-house quality compliance documents such product specification, Certificate of Acceptance for products, Customer Specification Form, Customer Quality Management System Survey, etc;
- Maintain and ensure documentation and procedures meet ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 Standards;
- Continuously review and revise to improve testing procedures and process work flow of QC Laboratory and Management functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related field or equivalent to similar years of experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the QC Laboratory, including 3 years of managerial experience in the Fragrance or related industry.
- Knowledge of Quality Certifications is an added advantage
- Good olfactive / Sensory skill
- A team player with good analytical skills
- Good lab management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service mindset
If you are interested in the above position and your profile corresponds to the requirements, you are invited to apply by sending a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries, as well as available date.
Please quote the job title for the position you are applying. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Takasago International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Takasago International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
We are a leading manufacturer of flavours and fragrances. We believe in seeking to define, refine and recreate the very essence of taste and smell, the most elusive of our senses and the most illusory. It is a never-ending quest that is the basis of our corporate philosophy and foundation and, most importantly, our contribution to society based on technology.