Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988320
EA License No. 05C3451
Our client is a Chemical Production Plant located in Jurong Island.
- Chemical / Petrochemical Production Plant for Rubber
- Japanese MNC / Jurong Island / West
- Transport Pickup from Jurong East MRT
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Support the plant in manufacturing of rubber by conducting analytical testing which includes; routine & non-routine sample during plant trial, plant start-up, plant upset, trouble-shooting, customer requests and complaints
- Assist the QC senior supervisor /technicians in setting up new instruments
- Participate in the setting up, installation and commissioning of new system / instrument
- Conduct calibration, maintenance & trouble-shooting of critical lab instruments (HPLC, GPC, Karl Fisher, Viscosity Machines, etc.)
- Perform Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility and other Measurement System Analysis (MSA) in QC laboratory
- Troubleshoot instrument error, investigate root cause of QC lab instrument abnormality and provide corrective and improvement actions
- Liaise with instrument vendor to sort out and fix instrument problem
- Train & guide production analytical technicians on routine lab testing
- Perform product grading based on analysis, process control chart and warehouse records
- Prepare & generate Certificate of Analysis (COA) during shipment
- Calculate & evaluate CpK (Process Capability Index) of finished product properties
- Perform visual check & verification of finished product quality at the warehouse and inventory
- Conduct risk assessment and perform 5S / housekeeping in the laboratory
- Generate & review ISO procedures and laboratory work instructions
- Ensure compliance and participate in continuous improvement effort in areas of Quality (QMS), Environment, Health, Cost and Safety (EHS)
- Contribute in achieving successful ISO/ QEHS Objectives (ISO 9001, ISO 14001,OSHAS, SS506, TS 16949 audits)
- Perform any delegated work assigned by supervisor
- Higher Nitec, Diploma, Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Process Technology / Chemistry / Mechanical or relevant qualifications
- Min 2 years practical experience as QC Technician in a chemical industry & chemical laboratory work
- Degree holders with relevant QC internship / apprenticeship experiences, with good attitude and teachable will also be considered
- Salary package: Basic + Transport Allowance + Site Allowance + AWS + Bonus
- 2 Way Transport pickup at Jurong East MRT into Jurong Island
- Working environment is hazardous and you must be comfortable to wear uniform due to safety requirements (top, bottom and safety boots)
How to Apply: Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated MS Word résumé to Eunice Lee Woon Li (Reg. No: R1105004).
Please include the following for priority processing of your application:
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Travel Membership Consultant x 4 (PRC Customers / Plan DREAM VACATION / Sales w High Comms!)