We are a multi-national company and one of the world leading companies in the manufacturing and research & development of chemicals. We are seeking for a highly motivated individual with relevant experience to join our team to bring our business to greater heights.
Quality Control Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186043
- Conduct sensory evaluation and ensure status of incoming and new raw materials compliance with standards or requirements.
- Conduct sensory evaluation and chemical analysis on final products.
- Manage the quality control status of incoming/outgoing products.
- Conduct / troubleshooting of GC analysis.
- Conduct investigations on customers’ complaint samples or rejected items.
- Maintain and ensure documentation and procedures meet quality standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Food Science/Technology or equivalent in years of similar experience
- Hands on, self motivated, results orientated individual and technically inclined.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic sensory skills
- Good team spirit, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with GC machine will be an added advantage