Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group Pte Ltd
Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group (SSG) is the regional consultancy and bio-logistic services division of Zuellig Pharma Asia Pacific, Asia’s leading healthcare distribution company. Strategically based in Singapore, SSG leverages Zuellig Pharma’s cutting-edge Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) and pan Asia coverage to provide customized, value-added biologistic solutions for pharmaceutical, clinical trials, medical devices, diagnostics and other related healthcare companies.
With the dynamic growth of our business, we are keen to invite high calibre professionals to join our growing teams for the following challenging and rewarding position:
Quality Control (1 year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960595
- Perform quality check on redressing activities for products-in-progress and finished products
- Conduct random inspection of products based on ISO procedures, GMP and all regulatory requirements.
- Identify non-conformity to specifications of all relevant aspects of the product (quantity, components, size, labelling, etc) based on the principal’s requirements.
- Update and maintain documentation of quality checks
- Ensure general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of each workstation.
- Ensure compliance to ISO procedures, GMP and all regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with Production Supervisor and Team Lead to ensure quality is maintained throughout the redressing activities.
- GCE “O” Level
- Minimum 2-3years performing In-Process Quality Assurance in manufacturing environment
- Basic English (written and verbal) knowledge of other languages will be advantageous