Quality Assurance Officer, Card Centre
Bank of China Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027570
- Role of Business Control Manager on AML/KYC Matters.
- Liaise with external, internal, MAS and HQ auditors. Monitor progress on audit points raised.
- Compliance Review of Existing/New Products and Services, and Regulatory/HQ Requirement.
- Card Centre Internal Team Operational Review.
- Correspondence with LCD and MAS, timely submission of information requested.
- Involve in Business Continuity Plan and Business Impact Analysis.
- Liaise with Risk Management Department for RACA and monitoring of KRI.
- Raise User Requirements and involve in UAT for system enhancements.
- Undertake Ad-hoc compliance projects.
- A recognised University Degree in Business, Accountancy, Legal or Banking and Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the banking sector (preferably with card related experience)
- Good understanding of retail banking / credit card business
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate with our Chinese counterparts
- Good Chinese writing skills for management reporting
- Independent, resourceful, meticulous, good interpersonal relationship skills and able to work under pressure
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of China Limited
About Bank of China Limited
We, a leading foreign bank, invite applications for the following position: