Quality Assurance Executive
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003095340
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead in prompt investigation and resolution of customer feedback
- Perform QA inspection on incoming goods for damaged or any defective items.
- Coordinate with suppliers to resolve non-conformance, and request for corrective action.
- Carry out compliance inspection in warehouse, and work with operation team for corrective action.
- Prepare and maintain complete records of receiving checks, chiller and freezer storage, delivery temperatures and audit reports.
Skills and experience required:
- Able to station in cold environment of ~7degC (Cold room jacket will be provided)
- Able to work 12hrs shift (Wed-Sat, 8am – 8pm)
- Minimum diploma in Food Science or related sciences
- Experience in Quality Assurance in a Food Industry would be an advantage
- 0-2 years working experience may apply
- Knowledge in ISO22000 would be an advantage
- Knowledge in fresh produce would be an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Able to have critical thinking skill in managing quality issue
- Ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues with strong influence, diplomacy and partnering skills to grow relationship and establish rapport
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to REDMART LIMITED
About REDMART LIMITED
As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatic about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
Some things to know before you apply:
● We have big plans to disrupt the traditional grocery retail market and become a $Billion+ company in the next few years
● Everything we do is focused on empowering our customers
● We work really hard
● We have a lot of fun!