3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
QS Manager - to be based in Johor Bahru
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961104
EA License No 08C3299
Employer Ref. KA640018
- Lead a team of Quantity Surveyors on all contractual matters
- Manage the day-to-day contractual matters of a huge Mixed Development project in Joho Bahru
- Prepare valuation orders, procurement, commercial reports, and documentations
- Attend project meetings, internal and external
- Liaise closely with the consultants and sub-contractors on all contractual and commercial matters.
Our client is an international contractor specialising on build projects.
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building or any relevant discipline
- At least 10 years experience working in a construction industry
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Good team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- MUST be willing to work in Johor Bahru
How to apply:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1100479
Dial: 6225 5404