Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
QC Technician (Dip in Science) (US PHARMA MNC) - TUAS **OFFICE HOURS**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002951421
EA License No 99C4599
- Sample management:
- Perform sample receipt of QC samples, which include but not limited to: in-process, drug substance, raw material, environmental monitoring, non-routine etc.
- Manage the life-cycle process for retain and reserve/reference samples, which include but not limited to: custody, inventory, disposal etc.
- Manage and prepare the documents for the shipment of samples to Receiving labs (e.g. contract labs, other Roche’s testing sites)
- Dispose expired samples in accordance to relevant SOPs
- Perform release of components in accordance to SOPs
- Timely completion and review of QC documents, which include but not limited to: logbooks, forms etc.
- Perform safety inspection of the work areas
- Perform housekeeping and maintain the work area inspection ready
- Create/Revise SOPs/forms, as needed
- Participate in regulatory inspections as required
- Prepare training materials and conduct training where applicable
- Maintain training status in CHRIS LSO
- Perform archival of QC documents
- Diploma or GCE O Level in a relevant Science field or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (preferably lab experience in a biotech or pharma-related field)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Capable of working independently and ability to work effectively in a team
- Good understanding of cGMP regulations and GDP requirements
- Meticulous and attention to detail
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg
(Attn: QC Tech - HML)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599