QAQC Engineer (OIL&GAS/ MNC/ 6 days)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987876
EA License No. 14C7329
(OIL&GAS/ CIVIL/ Jurong Island/ 6days)
- Develop Construction Quality Plan, Non-conformance Control Procedure and Concession Request Procedure.
- Conduct pre-inspection meetings to outline the QA/QC requirements to contractors & conduct site meetings
- Review and approval of Inspection & Test Plans submitted by subcontractors & vendors
- Review of all construction quality plans and relevant NDE procedures.
- Review the suppliers quality issue related codes and standards and implementation.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in OIL&GAS/ LNG/ EPC Industry
How to apply:
Interested candidate please contact Samuel (EA Personnel Registration No: R1552268) and send your CV in Word.doc format or call 6590 9958 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employer for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)