QA Technical Associate/Leader - Calibration (Medical Devices) MNC @ TUAS
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034469
EA License No. 14C7330
About the company
Our client is a leading, global healthcare organization that specializes in diagnostics, bio-sciences, and a wide range of medical devices. They bring together people with deep passion for improving healthcare of the society and nurtures their people to fulfill their career and life purposes.
- Inspects and release purchased materials for meeting the acceptance criteria by thorough examination (Visual/Mechanical) using the material specifications (Engineering drawings) and using the appropriate inspection tools and applying the knowledge on Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Principles.
- Inspects and release finished products (Instrument) according to procedures.
- Monitors and updates calibration and maintenance schedules in BM RAM. Supports users for timely completion of calibration and maintenance monthly. Distributes Equipment Calibration & Maintenance schedules to users monthly.
- Sends measuring equipment to an accredited laboratory for external calibration and defective measuring equipment to a repairing vendor for servicing. Performs internal calibration of measuring equipment in accordance to established calibration test procedures.
- Adheres to company’s Quality System requirements. This includes the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Departmental Procedures, and Work Instructions. Coordinates Change Control activities.
- Creates/Writes reports, creates/updates work instructions as needed.
- Generates Nonconforming Material Report/QN electronically - SAP Database. Communicates reports verbally and in writing to responsible engineers.
- Clearly and accurately records the result of inspection on appropriate inspection forms or electronically in SAP Database.
- Ensures that only calibrated inspection tool is used for inspection per standard operating procedure and handles tools appropriately to prevent damage.
- Manages daily priorities and projects to ensure timely completion.
- Interacts effectively with peers and internal and external customers - Engineers, Purchasing, Supplier, Planners, Manufacturing Associates, etc.
- Works in a team environment, supports engineering, reporting dimensional, statistical, capability measurement system data, data collection, etc.
- Acts as company’s representative when performing inspection related activities at the Supplier’s facility.
- Participates and contributes to continuous improvement activities.
- Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements. Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management.
- Follows Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures of the company.
- Takes responsibility for safety in immediate work area. Participates in EH&S programs. Notifies supervisor of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment
- Institute of Technical Education (ITE) technical certificate holder or higher
- At least 1 year manufacturing experience in Quality and FDA or ISO regulated environment. ISO 13485 experience preferred.
- 1 – 3 years inspection & calibration experience.
- Knowledge and Experience in SAP, Minitab, Excel, Word, and Quality Systems’ Software (e.g. Trackwise) preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks/assignments within the required dates.
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Effective writing, verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
How to apply
If interested, please apply with your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call me under 6590 9872 (M: 91708965).
Marie - Theres Koeckeis
Consulting Manager, Talent Acquisition
Life Sciences & Chemical Division
D +65 6590 9872| M +65 9170 8965
EA Personnel Registration No. R1659581
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!