JGC Singapore Pte Ltd
Due to our expansion, JGC Singapore Pte Ltd, an established EPC contractor in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry, invites suitable candidates with relevant qualifications and experiences to take on the challenges in a conducive and vibrant work environment.
QA / QC Inspector (1 Feb-15 Sep 2017)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027693
Set up and implement the QA/QC Management system at site.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC plan.
- Ensure all relevant QA/QC documentation distributed to site subcontractors and all quality control documentation compiled and completed for handover.
- Control all non-conformance reports.
- Audit on quality related site activities to ensure that they are in accordance with the appropriate codes and standards.
- Coordinate quality inspections with Site QC inspectors and liaise with Site sub-contractors and vendors on all nondestructive testing.
- Coordinate with Site Construction Manager and Customers’ representative on all quality matters/issues.
- Coordinate and chair QA/QC site weekly meetings.
Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in Engineering or Quality Control background, preferably with at least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Possess AWS Certifies Wielding Inspector or equivalent.
Pro-active in problem solving and troubleshooting.
Energetic Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and team orientated.