ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987887
- Maintain and improve the Company's ISO program(s).
- Assume the responsibility of ISO Representative for the Company, coordinate and administer third party quality audits, inclusive of schedules, communication, reports and tracking follow-up actions
- Conduct regular QMS brief to raise awareness.
- Conduct Process audits for all departments, functions and projects.
- Work with Operations divisions / corporate departments to improve their processes - including Project Management and System Engineering processes and Quality functions.
- Witness the conduct of Project test activities.
- Support all QA-related functions and activities both at Company and project levels.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Computer Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant quality management experience or full SDLC.
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to collate, analyse and present results to identify Company's strength, weakness or area of improvement, so as to tailor appropriate awareness brief to bridge any gap.
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.