QA Inspector / US MNC
Ultra Clean Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153420
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs mechanical inspection to ensure all quality aspects of the job are met exactly.
- Inspection includes but is not limited to:
- Raw materials, components, fabricated/manufactured parts & assemblies
- First Piece/First Article, Receiving/incoming inspection, in-process, final inspection
- Measures Complex components, assemblies and enclosures.
- Generates detail inspection and nonconformance reports as necessary.
- Checks documents for accuracy and compliance to requirements
- Read and interpret information from engineering drawings, travelers, specifications and other documents to generate a complete and precise inspection report/record.
- Audits Quality Control process / programs to ensure compliance to standards
- Inspection(s) could be internal or external (i.e. source inspections)
- Interfaces and provides support to other departments, suppliers and customers on quality related issues as necessary
- Requires ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Attain positive results and communication through team effort
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, strong attention to detail.
- Develop inspection techniques and train Level 1 inspectors
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office applications and database software
- Must be computer literate!
- Intermediate math abilities
- Must be able to read and apply production instructions, drawings, BOM schematics, and specifications at a proficient level.
- Intermediate level of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance), must be able to independently and adequately interpret and apply GD&T to every job in a daily basis
- Must be able to operate manual CMM’s independently and edit CMM programs to make necessary changes to run accurate programs successfully.
- Able to read and interpret specifications, standards and engineering drawings/Blue Prints.
- Must be able to calculate flat patterns and inspect precision sheet metal
- Intermediate level for mechanical measurement techniques and workmanship standards related to machining and basic knowledge of secondary processes such as: paint, power coat, plating, etc.
- Must be able to read and interpret with weld symbols, call-outs, wiring and/or crimping requirements.
- Must be able to use must hand held tools (micrometers, calipers, Others)
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Some technician coursework/AA degree preferred
- ASQ (American Standard of Quality) certification preferred
- 2-5 years working in production environment in the same and/or related industry
- Experience working in a clean room environment preferred
- Previous experience on NPI (New Product Introduction) a plus
- Able to make suggestions for process development a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ultra Clean Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
About Ultra Clean Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Ultra Clean Technology designs and manufactures gas delivery systems that control the high-purity gases used in the processing of semiconductor devices. These gas delivery systems are configured to address the specific needs of the semiconductor capital equipment industry.
Through the use of advanced manufacturing methodologies and quality assurance procedures, we produce highly reliable, cost-effective, custom-designed application-specific systems. UCT is involved in all stages of design, as a partner in the process of developing a system that fully meets end-user process specifications.
We want you as:
More Jobs from this employer