QA Inspector (Manufacturing / Woodland / Semiconductor)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986566
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Execute and evolve quality assurance best practices that promote the elimination or reduction of defect opportunities
- Perform FAI and Receiving inspection on new parts / part whenever is required.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Initiate Nonconforming Material (NCM) as needed for nonconforming items.
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to develop or maintain specified critical inspection criteria.
- Conduct purge and containment activities of WIP or inventory for potential or observed nonconformance trends
- Review and approve Supplier Inspection Reports and C of Cs
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality, and Purchasing to ensure adequate supplier process and quality Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Generate reports for FAI, DMR and RI.
- May supervise the work of others within the department
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with receiving inspection process and able to use basic measurement tools
- Able to interpret drawings / prints
- Solid knowledge of professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Through understanding of ISO standards and conformance.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to collaborate with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office, Outlook, Word skills; more advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Agile system and Oracle system is preferred
- Possess certificate in ASQ (CQE, CQA) is added advantages.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at alexfong@ mci.com.sg
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859